Friday, November 5, 2010

Russian Dual-----Tickets For Kids

Subject: Russian Dual-----Tickets For Kids

 

Friends of Wrestling,

 

You know that I try not to bother you more than once a week, but there are some news items to cover. First, thanks to the kindness of Eric Betterman from theopenmat.com, Tickets for Kids now has a website and the ability to receive online donations. Eric's work is just another example of a member of the wrestling community pitching in for the sport. Thank you.

 

 

Regular blog readers know that Al Bevilacqua is one of my role models. He has inspired me to get off my butt and do whatever I can to help wrestling. Al has asked to make the USA vs Russia freestyle dual meet a Tickets for Kids event and we have done so. That's the subject of this extra blog.

 

 

If you no longer wish to receive these notifications just send me an email and I PROMISE to remove your name from the list.

 

Jim Brown

 

Cedar Rapids, IA

 

wrestling fan

No comments:

Post a Comment